Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A little spare time

It seems that all i get nowadays. Seriously my sociology class got out a little early and i'm in the library using the internet before i have to go to work. I've hated tuesdays cuz Wal-Mart has been making me work in-between my three classes today. So basically i leave home at 7 in the morening and get home around 9 at night.

Heather, I'm sorry I don't blog enough for you, but I still don't even have internet at my house and it becomes increasingly more frustrating with each passing day. I'm also sorry dinner hasn't worked out lately, but it might as soon as Friday. I gotta see what Tiffany is doing, but I have it off and she doesn't work fridays as far as i know, but she might have to go work a basketball game? I dunno, we'll see.

Things have been really bad lately. My mom is having serious trouble making it month to month as is saying that she just can't do it unless we get a serious stroke of luck. That isn't likely. Apparently she's too poor to make it, but not poor enough to get any kind of government aid. I'm trying to help the best I can, but I don't have a lot of spare income lately. She keeps talking about losing the house. It's likely she will, which is sad because she said that my dad told her to do her best to keep the house because someday it'll be valuable to her and us kids. That just makes it worse for her cuz she feels like she's breaking one of my dad's dying wishes. But she IS doing her best. I don't know... I may or may not have to find a place to stay for a couple of months to finish the semester here...

Things with Tiffany are as good as ever. She seriously is the best part of my life right now and we don't get to see each other nearly as much as we would like. But still, she's amazing.

My new phone is awesome. Droid X beats iPhone in my opinion.

Classes are alright, but i was talked into taking another class so i'm taking 5 and apparently if i get a 3.5 or higher, then i get a tuition waver. Just now am i realizing that i might not be here to utilize that. But between work fucking up my schedule and working me when i'm supposed to be unavailable and home work and actual class time i'm really close to over-loaded.

My dad's ashes came to us about a week or so ago. He was cremated on my mom's birthday. she freaked out and i came home from work to find her bawling her eyes out. sorry, i'm not paying much attention to proper capitalization.

Anyways, that's more or less the update. I'll try to blog again before the end of the month, haha.

1 comment:

Heather Renee said...

Ha, don't worry about not blogging excessively, I blog enough for the both of us, but it would be nice to have something to read aside from my own clever blah blah..
I'm sorry that you're sad, and I'm sorry that you're busy, and that your life sucks, and that times are hard, but remember that I am always here for you and that you can always talk to me, about anything, (except that one thing!) I am pretty sure you have my number, utilize it!
although I am probably getting a new one before february. :)
It sounds like you just kinda need someone to vent to.
Today, I am going over to Abel's to vent to her, and yell, and probably cry, (I do that a lot now. Hair! We are so grown up!) and then I will be all clean slate for you to vent to.
You're a good friend, and it always makes my day when I run into you while we're both working or at school...because we have no lives.
This is really long.
That's what he said.
love you. seriously. you're great.